Customer Service
» 800.835.3278
Sign up for offers and gear info
Sign Up!
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find a leak in my product?

Using a spray bottle and soapy solution, thoroughly spray sections of your inflated product watching for bubbles. Make sure to check around all valves and seams.

How do I repair a pin hole?

Pin holes can be repaired very quickly using either the patch kit you received with your product or by using Air Seal (U051/AS1). It only takes a few minutes for Air Seal to dry completely.

What type of cleaner can I use on my boat?

All products can be cleaned with any mild household cleaner.

How should I store my product when not in use?

All products can be stored easily. Make sure product is clean and dry before packing away to prevent mildew. One suggestion is to roll up deflated product and store in canvas duffle bag.

How do you inflate a Boston Valve?

Make sure the valve is screwed into the valve base securely. Unscrew the square top and attach the hose of any inflator designed for use with PVC products.

Do we sell adaptors so Sevylor® products can be inflated at a gas station?

We do not make any sort of adaptors for this purpose. Inflating your product using any type of compressor will completely void your warranty. This is detailed in all instructions which come with our products.

Why does my kayak keep going in circles?

Since inflatable kayaks are very light they are subject to wind and water currents. This can be controlled somewhat by paddling close to the kayak and sitting forward. Another way to help is by purchasing a Skeg we designed to attach under the rear spray cover. This will help the kayak run straighter and eliminate some of the zig zagging.

Do I need to register my boat?

As a rule, all states require any boat used with a motor to be registered with the state in which you live. Some states require all boats be registered regardless of how they are propelled. Regulations vary from district to district so contact your state agency responsible for boat registration for the requirements in your area.

How do I obtain a Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MCO)?

With every boat sold there is a blank MCO included. If your state requires an MCO to register your boat, your Dealer (the retailer who sold you the boat) and you can fill out the front side of the blank MCO. Your Dealer must also fill out the “First Assignment” portion of the back. Some states may require that the “First Assignment” be notarized so contact your state agency responsible for boat registration for the requirements in your area. If the blank MCO is missing, please contact Coleman Customer Service and a blank one can be sent to you.

Shipping Policy Privacy Terms of Use FAQ's

Customer Service:
Email Us Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm CST

Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm CST

Contact / Company / Sitemap / Terms of Use / Privacy

© 2015 The Coleman Company, Inc. All rights reserved. A subsidiary of Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH)