Save your strength for those long trips on the water with a specially-designed Sevylor® Aluminum Shaft Kayak Paddle. The spoon-shaped blades and slender touring design make easier work of cutting through the water, while a drip ring on each shaft prevents water from splashing for a firmer grip. The paddle is designed to float when it’s assembled, so it’s easy to find if it gets away.
- Lightweight, touring design prevents fatigue on long trips
- Extending paddle for customized length, 78-in.– 89 in. (198 cm - 226 cm)
- Slender, spoon-shaped blades cut through water easier
- Two drip rings for a dry, firm grip
- Tension collars near the blades for sturdy paddling
- Floating assembled paddle design makes easy work of finding it in the water