Give your favorite passengers the ride around the lake they’ll remember with a Sevylor® 1-2 Rider Tow Rope. One end attaches to the boat, while the other loops onto the towable. The 60-ft. (18.29 m) rope is made of solid braided polypropylene with added foam floats to prevent it from sinking. It can handle up to 2,375 lbs. (1077.28 kg) of tensile strength and is rated for up to two riders.
- Pull up to two riders on a towable
- One end attaches to the boat, the other loops onto the towable
- 60 ft. (18.29 m) length
- Solid braided polypropylene
- Added foam floats to prevent rope from sinking
- Heavy-duty design, 2375 lbs. (1077.28 kg) of tensile strength
- Made in China